1. Website Use: GetSocialServices possesses full intellectual property rights to all content, images and visual elements on the website. This information may not be used, copied, distributed, transmitted, or altered unless expressly authorized by GetSocialServices.
2. Copyright: The content and website are protected by U.S. and foreign copyright laws. These belong expressly to GetSocialServices or other copyright owners who have given express authorization to use their information on the GetSocialServices website.
3. Limitation of Liability: As you are bound by the Terms of Agreement, you must indemnify, defend and hold GetSocialServices harmless for any claim arising out of, relating to, or connected with your alleged breach of the Terms of Service in using GetSocialServices service. You must also indemnify, defend, and hold GetSocialServices harmless based on any claim alleging facts that, if true, would constitute a breach of this Agreement.
4. Conduct: Any potential customer agrees to solely use the website for lawful purposes, and not to compromise the security of the website, render it inaccessible to others or cause damage to the content, service or website. As a user you agree to refrain from any action that may add, subtract or modify the content of the site. You agree to refrain from accessing content without permission and will not use the website in any way other than the way it is intended. When advice is provided by the GetSocialServices support team or any member apart of the GetSocialServices team we ask customers to conduct their own due diligence to insure that advice is best for them. You should always consult professionals before taking any advice on board.
5. Confidential Information: GetSocialServices only requires confidential information that enables to pursue the service. Any other material or information sent to the website will be considered non-confidential. You authorize GetSocialServices the royalty free irrevocable permission to use, display and distribute in whole or in part, the submission in any manner it sees fit.
6. Money Back Guarantee: GetSocialServices offers its customers the option to refund their money if a customer’s needs are not met. These must be processed in due diligence and due process. After all, it’s all voluntarily and up to the users at the end of day. If you disable your account and then reactivate it, change your username or create a new account and want them transferred; your followers will be gone and we will not be able to replace them for these reasons. Additionally, if you have purchased followers from another supplier we cannot accept any claims for lost likes whatsoever. This is because if you experience a loss there is no way of knowing which suppliers likes were lost, as a result we will not replace another suppliers likes. If it is found a dispute or chargeback has been filed against us for any services you will have your IP banned along with your page reported to the social media network along with legal action for damages caused to our company. Do not open any disputes and contact us directly. PayPal will always side in our favor, so do not waste your time and contact us direct to sort the problem we are online 24/7 and here to serve and help you.
7. Delivery Policy: GetSocialServices provides product delivery times on each individual product so customers know how long the service will take before they buy. All products start out as ‘pending’ this means GetSocialServices is pending payment, once payment is received it moves onto ‘processing’, once order is checked it then moves onto ‘in progress’ or if there is an error with the order your status will be set to ‘error’ and you will receive an email telling you have to fix the error. We recommend you don’t run our campaign with a third party campaign simultaneously as in all cases we complete the work and will not be held liable for any claims of the work not being completed. It can affect your campaign and we highly recommend you don’t as it’s near impossible to track. Once your order is completed your status will state ‘completed’. GetSocialServices will not be held accountable for any damage that will come about from using our services, you must conduct your own testing and GetSocialServices will not be held accountable as the services we perform cannot be held liable.
8. Targeted Followers: When buying any targeted Facebook likes, Twitter followers or other targeted services from GetSocialServices we do not guarantee that they will be 100% targeted. Anywhere from 5-15% can be non-targeted and currently we can’t do anything about that to date. No refunds or credits will be given, the purchase is final.
9. Social Media Accounts: GetSocialServices is not liable for any accounts and or video that are removed due to our services being implemented. Purchase of our services is at your own risk and it is nearly impossible to determine why social media account providers suspend or delete accounts. Due to this we cannot refund after services have been completed if this has occurred to an account. However we have never had any complaints from our 10,000 orders completed.
10. Correction of Inaccuracies: GetSocialServices reserves the right to correct any errors or inaccuracies in the content on the website, or to change and update the content at any time without giving prior notice. However, GetSocialServices does not guarantee that errors, inaccuracies or omissions will be corrected immediately.
12. Termination of Service: The term of this Agreement will begin upon GetSocialServices acceptance of your job order and will end when terminated by either party. If GetSocialServices determines, in its sole discretion, that you are abusing the system, the company (without limiting any other rights or remedies available to it) withdraw your participation and withhold any amount to you.
These terms and conditions updated and effective as of 01 of November 2015.